PLEASE SOMEONE READ THIS!

NikkiSmith199
Contributor
Contributor
So Everytime I try to withdraw $510 it says they’re unable to right now. I tried manually linking my bank, and doing it instant. Nothing. I then contact PayPal and she said I triggered there security, to let it rest for 24 hours, then try again, if it doesn’t work to contact again. I did that and same thing. No I’m going on 24 hours just waiting to hear back from them. This is FOOD money and I need it! I don’t want to play anymore waiting games, if there security system is that fuc*ed maybe they should not use it? Someone please give me some advice, and no I can’t request a check either.. my account isn’t limited. My main concern is now that I received the money and it’s not pending, is it 100% mine and not PayPal’s or are they trying to steal it.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Cristiano4
Contributor
Contributor
Man I hate PayPal also. I will never used this app. They take my money 765 dollars. That **bleep** app I hate soo much. I don't understand why people still using this app.
Login to Me Too

Direwind
Contributor
Contributor

I lost my job and started an Online store, i was doing well until Paypal started to be a total mother fing £$£$"%%£  i have £15.000 lock in Paypal, i have a linked bank account verified,  but i cannot withdraw any money, i have been locked out of my account twice, the support do not reply and do not help, they just give me the same scripted reply.

ITS BEEN A WEEK, I HAVE NO MORE PERSONAL FUNDS to pay for the upkeep of my business, my funds are locked into Paypal, Paypal is destroying my only income.

THEY HAVE NO SUPPORT, as far as I'm concerned they are thieves.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.