PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Silentfuneral
New Community Member

This is what happened. I was sent $40. The money came into my account. I then transferred the money onto my debit card and paid a 1% fee to have it done. I then received a email saying my money was transferred but it has not hit my card (it has hit instantly EVERY other time before this) So I then go to look at my activity log on my PayPal account and the transaction is completely gone now. It doesn’t show the $40 was ever received and it doesn’t show the money was ever sent out (money-out) to my bank card. Now I don’t know what to do because I have not received the money and i don’t know where it is. But I do have the email stating I received and transferred it.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

cakehole126
New Community Member

If this has just happened, I believe PayPal is experiencing some major issues today as I had plenty of sales through ebay and most people have paid, yet none of the transactions are showing up in my account.  I've tried to call them a couple of times and the wait time is like well over 3 hours.  I'm sure that means they are aware of the issues and are working hard to get them done.

Login to Me Too

HBENETS
New Community Member

I too have a customer that shows paying for their merchandise yet no money in my account.  I have the transaction ID number so I know they paid.   

Login to Me Too

Chiwawamama
New Community Member

I was also sent money today but as of yet has not hit my account.. I’m hesitant to mail out the package..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.