No longer able to withdraw money

aaron4osu
Contributor
Contributor

I have used PayPal for years to send invoices to my clients and get paid for photography services.  But some some reason two weeks ago the withdraw (instant, standard, or check) feature quit working.  I have tried calling several times but each time have had to give up after being on hold for more than 2 hours.  I have tried emailing and messaging several times never getting a response.  My money has been tied up for several weeks now with no response from PayPal.  I've stayed with PayPal because I always had a good experience despite their higher fees when compared to the newer options... but know I can't see a reason to stay with PayPal anymore.  Hopefully I can get my money out.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

aaron4osu
Contributor
Contributor

After about 10 days they finally responded asking for copies of all my invoices in order to prove that I'm a real business despite the fact that invoices with the name of my LLC have been attached to every single payment I have received with PayPal. We'll see how long it takes for them to look over what I sent them and finally release my funds. Been almost 3 weeks I've been working on this.

Login to Me Too

aaron4osu
Contributor
Contributor

after providing all my corporate tax docs that show I'm a "real business"... they want me to 

Provide Supplier's Invoices

To confirm that you own the items you’re selling, please send us:
•Photocopies of the original bills of sale or invoices for the items.
•Name and phone number of your supplier.

So obviously they have not read any of the docs or invoices they previously requested as we are a marketing company which does not provide "good" just services.  After years of using PayPal I just want to get my money and cancel this account. 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.