No Option available to confirm the order received at buyer side

Minakshi6
New Community Member

Hey Team

i received 2 payments from one of my client to whom we are providing technical support and services. Earlier we were getting our payments thru Moneygram and Western Union which was very reliable and quick with very minimal charges but due to covid situation we used paypal this time and all my payment went to hold. When i am trying to reach paypal support center they are saying add a tracking number and if its a service then ask your buyer to confirm that service have been received while my client is not able to see any such option in his account. is there any way i can get this done so i can get my money.

These are the steps paypal asked to follow from buyer account and attached is the screenshot of buyer side where he didn't have any such option.

Here's how to confirm receipt:

1.Log in to your PayPal account.

2.Click Activity near the top of the page.

3.Find and click the original payment for the item.

4.Click Confirm receipt under "Track your shipment". 5.Click Yes to confirm that you received the order. (Please note, above steps needs to be followed by the sender in his account).

Once your buyer confirms the receipt in his PayPal account, The hold will be released immediately.

8dda0b0f-93d9-4246-a02c-0cb67588f842.jpg

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.