New Bank Account

MitchBoyd
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I have added my new card to my pay pal account , just out of curiosity how long does it take before I can withdraw money from my PayPal account into my bank? It keeps saying "add bank account" but I have already added it 3 times ,And that I should receive a code and come back later to enter it , I received the code but can't add it ? i then received an email saying "we have sent your direct debit instruction to your bank and they should confirm it" I'm going round in circles and can't access the money in my pay pal account . Sorry for such a long message I am just so confused haha Thanks you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MitchBoyd

Have you added your bank account in the bank account section and are confirming that bank account or

have you added a debit card in the card section and are confirming a debit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MitchBoyd
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there , Thanks for your response I have added my card into the bank section and it seems to have worked as it is staying there with no problems. However when I try to transfer money from my PP balance into my bank account it mentions I need to add a card , I added it numerous times and received the emails stating that my bank need to approve it. When I tried to enter it again it said that "sorry unavailable to complete this action at this moment in time" so something must be processing.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MitchBoyd

You can't withdraw funds from a paypal balance to a debit card in the uk.

You can only withdraw to a linked bank account in the bank account section having confirmed that bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.