'NEEDS ATTENTION'

bill65
Contributor
Contributor

IVE TWO RECENT PAYMENTS THAT HAVE THE WORDS 'NEEDS ATTENTION' NEXT TO BOTH PAYMENTS , ive clicked on it and nothing happens, this isnt the first time ive had this but im unable to contact PayPal because their pre loaded topics dont cover this anybody experienced this before or know if its safe to send the items or does this mean that theres a problem with the buyers payment ?

- thanks . 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bill65

To get rid of the "Needs Attention" nonsense, go to the "Add Tracking Information" or "Edit Tracking Number" link.  When you get there, click on the box that says, "Tracking information not required"  Once you click that box, the "Needs Attention" will disappear.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bill65

To get rid of the "Needs Attention" nonsense, go to the "Add Tracking Information" or "Edit Tracking Number" link.  When you get there, click on the box that says, "Tracking information not required"  Once you click that box, the "Needs Attention" will disappear.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

bill65
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your quick and comprehensive answer . 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bill65

Well it was only quick because I had a Sunday lie in and decided to log on whilst I had brunch   Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lynneje
Contributor
Contributor
I've put tracking not required, and still cant withdraw the buyers money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lynneje 

Normally funds are released once tracking shows the item as delivered + 1 day if you are subject to the new seller hold.

If you don't send trackable then you may have to wait up to 21 days.

If you say if its an Ebay OR a Paypal hold then I can give you the appropriate link.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.