My account is verified as well as my card, how come my money keeps getting reversed by paypal?

Maribenne
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't receive any emails about my account being limited. What's happening to my account? I have checked and my account is fully verified. Right now I tried to withdraw the money on y account again, it's been 3 days and it's still pending. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maribenne

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Maribenne
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass@@already spoke to an agent via skype and was told to send a pic of ID to verify my identity,I did send an ID however they just read my message and stopped replying. I have also sent emails and up until today, i get no response. I checked my account and it says my identity and payment information is already verified, my money got reversed again. I'm really getting frustrated with paypal. you can see the images below of my reversed transactions, conversation with their customer representative, my account saying everything is verified. I also sent a pic of my tax ID.Screenshot_20190106-111358.png

Screenshot_20190106-111148.png

Screenshot_20190106-110122.png

Screenshot_20190106-110233.png

Screenshot_20190106-110246.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.