Money withdraw from my credit card for verification

tamer499
Contributor
Contributor

I am new to paypal and when i put my credit card for verification there was a withdraw and paypal said it will be refund in my paypal  i waited 24hrs as they said , and nothing appear , when a check the transaction status i see nothing ( no pending status or refunded or anything ) so what is go on .

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tamer499

Its not an actual refund so you don't get a message and it doesn't show on your paypal account.

It just 'appears' on your card statement back again OR 'appears' in your paypal balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tamer499

Normally its refunded when you enter the 4 digit code next to the card in your paypal wallet to confirm it.

Allow 30 days, sometimes it goes back to your card, and sometimes to your paypal balance and then may have been used for a part payment on a purchase.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

tamer499
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your replay kernowlass , i entered the 4 digits and paypal verified my credit card and told me the refund will be in my account in 24 hours , but when i check the transfer status there is no pending or refunded nor anything , that make me wired

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tamer499

Its not an actual refund so you don't get a message and it doesn't show on your paypal account.

It just 'appears' on your card statement back again OR 'appears' in your paypal balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.