Money hostage

stenvanatoos
New Community Member

Like general feedback to PayPal, one of my payments has been on hold for weeks. WEEKS! WTF? Ok, I understand the transfer is pending to avoid scams, in that regards, it's working well, but hey, it was supposed to be received last Friday, and what day is it? Monday! MONDAY. Paypal, are you kidding me? I submitted tracking code, I have been verified, I have been on board PayPal since I was a minor, what the actual f? You have customer support on phones from Monday to Friday 9-5? What are you, living da life? You should have CS across all continetns and timezones, since your product is crap. Recipient received his goods last Thursday and no, he does not bother goin to his PayPal acc, confirming he has received the money, thus again, quit large sum just **bleep** sitting on my acc. What a **bleep**ing piece of **bleep**. Oh you are so strong with security, but your user experience and complete fart 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.