Money hold

Oxana2020
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to tell you that as a long time user , I was very disappointed with the situation. I always trusted PayPal and avoided direct sales because I believed that PayPal protects me as a seller, on the top of that whenever my family was sending me money they were always choosing PayPal, and yesterday I saw that those two money transfers from my family were put on hold. I had to use this money to pay the rent , the rest had to send to my supplier as a way of payment for the items I sell on eBay. The entire amount got blocked. I’ll stop making sales on eBay , instead of trying to understand why my family sends me money, and why buyers cancel transactions on eBay, you better try to find other people who miss use PayPal. All my sales were pretty much clear, the info provided for every single transaction. I’m hopping we can resolve the issue today, otherwise , I’ll start thinking of using eBay’s recommendation for receiving money directly to my bank account. By putting this restriction on me, you are making me think about avoiding your platform as a way of receiving payments, my family would never send anything any more because of this situation. While having an online conference with eBay on Friday I’m going to share my experience and aware sellers and buyers to start actively transferring their business to direct sales with eBay manage payment program.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.