Money got deducted twice

22david
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I bought something online with paypal. Paypal should usualy take the money automaticaly out of my account but this time I decided to make a transfer from my bank account to paypal. But paypal still took the money out of my bank account. So now basicaly have transfered the money twice to paypal and my paypal balance is at 0.00€. I'm not sure if the description of my problem is 100% clear. I'm happy to clarify everything once I got a response frome someone. Thank you, David
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@22david 

You would have transferred the funds to your paypal balance at the same time paypal requested payment the instant you paid for the item.

So the first payment pays the seller and the second one to arrive will be credited to your paypal balance. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

22david
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, so if I understand correctly, I willt still recive the money on my paypal balance. How long shoul this take on average? How can I trafnsfer the money back from my paypal balance to my bank account? Thanks, David
Login to Me Too

22david
Contributor
Contributor
I should also mention that under the "activity" tap I says that my transfer of the 39,95€ fom my bank to my paypal account was completed yesterday. But my paypal balance is still at 0,00€.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.