Money dont arrive to recipient

Brokac
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, one week ago i sent money to Dave Kuningham. But he still saying ,,the money dont arrive" a he dont send me that stuff. Please, Can you check if he got the money please? Bcs maybe he lie and stole my money, I dont know.. Thank you very much 🙂

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brokac

What does it say next to the transaction in your Paypal account?

1. Pending / Unclaimed.
2. Pending / Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Completed / Sent.
4. Pending / Uncleared.
5. Pending awaiting authorisation.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brokac
Contributor
Contributor

Completed. But he still say ,, i didnt got it"...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brokac

Well its completed through to an email address that is linked to a paypal account.

So check that the email address was correct without any spelling errors OR were the funds sent in another currency at all?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Brokac
Contributor
Contributor

Ye ye, email adress is correct. So, he scammed me,?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brokac

Didn't click the link so if you paid using goods / services or a money request etc then file a dispute for non receipt of item.

If you paid using the family / friends option then you have sent him a 'gift' of money.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Brokac
Contributor
Contributor

I dont remember, but i paid 3euros fee

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brokac

Then it sounds as if you used the friends / family option as buyers don't pay fees.......

A friends / family (or gift payment) is intended as a transfer of funds from family or friends to one another. For this reason, there is no processing fee when payment is made with bank or PayPal balance.
However as it is a “gift” payment, there is also no Buyer protection as no goods or services should have been exchanged.

If he was not a close mate or family member you should never use that option as it enables the seller to evade his paypal fees and negates your buyer protection at the same time. That is also why you would be unable to open a dispute apart from an unauthorised transaction (if your account was hacked and used without your consent).

You also risk having your account limited for using this option when you are purchasing goods as its against Paypal rules.

Your only hope is if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer and see if they will help you but unfortunately again as it was a 'gift' of money they may decline as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Brokac
Contributor
Contributor

okay.. thank you very much.. He still write me, payment completed but money dont arrive etc.. so he lie, sure?ss.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.