Money Transfer to Bank seriously delayed?

kusabibi
Contributor
Contributor

I usually transfer money by Friday to my bank and expect it to show up at my bank's balance the next Monday. This time it didn't and up until now, nothing's changed. I contacted the bank and was told that there are no floating amount so they haven't really received anything from paypal yet to process. Anybody experienced this before?

Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

Marami kang karamay. Hehehe.

Sana nga makita ko na yung pera bukas or sa Wednesday... Pag wala pa rin, another wait na naman. Haaay...

Login to Me Too

xjosh2k6x
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, hopefully ngayon or bukas meron na. This is becoming more stressful habang tumatagal. Marami ng pending bills

Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor
Medyo parang feel safe ako nung nalaman kong di naman pala ako nagiisa. Nung una kc nagpanic tlaga ako. Akala ko FRAUD na.
Login to Me Too

jackychua21
Contributor
Contributor

mam karen makikita nyo po un after 4 business days sa account nyo...

Login to Me Too

jackychua21
Contributor
Contributor

opo affected nga lahat...

Login to Me Too

Cookie18
Contributor
Contributor

see i signed up for paypal so that my family and friends could send money without issue.  i just tried to transfer a large sum and then paid the twenty five cent  charge to have the money go to the bank card within 30 minutes.  THAT WAS OVER TEN HOURS AGO!  i even got an email saying it was processing the money to send to my bank.  i went TO the bank and was telling them and they said it says within 30 minutes but it takes longer than that.  first off, they are charging us to move OUR money.  then on top of that paypal.me isn't cool because when you use that it charges a fee for personal stuff.  something smells rotten in denmark.  i went with paypal because it's supposed to be a trusted name.  i'll get rid of this so quick  someone said something about Gcash?  what is this?  i haven't called yet,but when i do.....this makes NO sense.  what kind of shady business is this?

so disappointed.  and irritated because I NEED MY MONEY.  

@KarenRose11 wrote:

Hello. I called PayPal just now. There's a very long hold queue time. I spoke to a rep named Alvin. I explained to him the issue happened and informed him that I'm not the one who experienced this issue. I told him that we are around 40 or maybe more. I told him that this might be a PayPal glitch. He said that there was no glitch happened on those days and he said that the transaction was completed without any issues. He told me that the earliest time I should get the funds is in 2-4 business days and the maximum time is 5-7 business days. He told me that if the money will not be posted on my account on Oct 25th, I can call them or send them an email so that they can process a trace request. A trace request is for PayPal to communicate in my bank in order for them to trace the funds. And then I asked him why is this happening, it's my first time to encounter this issue? He said that it has nothing to do with them. He told me that normally the process is that they are transferring the funds to the "Processing Bank of the Philippines (Central Bank)" and then this processing bank will transfer the funds to our local bank(UnionBank, BPI, BDO..etc). That's how the process works. He asked me if there were any holidays in the Philippines. I said none, but there's a "Nationwide Transport Strike where school and government work is suspended last week. He said that might be one of the reason.

Ugh!!! This is so frustrating!!! So for us who withdraw last October 14, let's wait and see if the money will be posted on Wednesday-Oct.25. Hopefully, yes... But if not, another dilemma. We will need to contact them again the next day-Oct.26 to file that "Trace Request".

This is so stressful!!!,

Login to Me Too

Kathleen0126
Contributor
Contributor

I've withdraw my money from my PayPal account into my Bank Account but I haven't receive. 

Login to Me Too

Lytteia
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone here tried using Gcash instead?
Login to Me Too

Dette
Contributor
Contributor

I did xfr to gcash yesterday and it was received real time. 

Login to Me Too

Lytteia
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. That is what I am thinking. I need to have that.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.