Missing 200 EUR

laxlenon
Contributor
Contributor

So  when I set up my account, I sent 100 EUR from my bank to check if it worked. It did, perfectly.

I then sent 200 EUR, the 3rd of June, and it still hasn't arrived in my wallet. I tried to use the Message Center, but they only gave me useless advice like 'linking my bank account', which I already did. Or noting down the bank details, like I made some kind of mistake? The information in my 200 EUR transaction was identical to the 100 EUR one, and I have gone back and double checked that.

Everything should be fine, but Paypal isn't giving me my 200 EUR and the Message Center is useless. What do I do? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Intars

Hi @laxlenon,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear about the experience that you have had when contacting our customer support team to locate your 200 EUR. I will pass your comments to make sure that you get a quality assistance in your future contacts. Please ensure the bank account you have linked has been confirmed. Here's how https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq3045. For the safety and security of the PayPal network and our community, we would be unable to initiate a trace over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

laxlenon
Contributor
Contributor

I would love to email you guys, because that way I could attach the pdf of the bank transfer. But I cannot find the email anywhere on the help and contact site, so if you could tell me the address to email to, I would appreciate it. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @laxlenon,

To reach customer service in writing digitally, please select the email or messaging option after clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. An option to attach a file should become available when you draft your message after choosing the categories that match the situation best.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.