Issue with confirming bank account.

GratielaBaias
Contributor
Contributor

I click on "Confirm bank" and it takes a few seconds to load in, after that the following message appears:
"

PayPal: Internal Error

We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.

"
Should I be worried or should I just wait a day?
*Note: I have received the 4 digit activation code.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

rmanTX
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue. A Google search suggests this happens often . I hope they figure it out soon 

Login to Me Too

GratielaBaias
Contributor
Contributor

Still encountering ths issue.

Any word as to when this will work again?

Login to Me Too

adoiva
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem and I don't know what to do now. I've been going through a lot of difficulties with paypal and I'm beginning to hate it. I have no other option as paypal is trusted by most of the cutomers. I wanted to start my business but what the hell man!

Login to Me Too

GratielaBaias
Contributor
Contributor

Still having the issue! 
Please advise!

Login to Me Too

leslie696

yeah there's a same problem persisting with me again and again. Also i am unable to confirm my email and I cant login to my paypal account on paypal app.platform : iso latest

Login to Me Too

leslie696

yeah there's a same problem persisting with me again and again. Also i am unable to confirm my email and I cant login to my paypal account on paypal app.platform : ios latest

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.