Issue With Account

tl2022
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have been having a major issue account regarding balance and everything overall. I've had a business account open for almost a year with no issues. But recently, PayPal has decided to block me from using my balance and ask me to verify my business details. The issue is, that I am a freelance developer and do not have an official business. I have tried emailing support twice, but they do not respond. If anyone knows what to do in my case I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

247PSN
New Community Member
Have you done any other verification before? Personal Information and Address Verification? Cuz sometimes that's all the verification you need, depending on the kind of transactions you do. Ok for small money transactions, but for huge transactions they'll ask for business verification.
Login to Me Too

tl2022
Contributor
Contributor

I believe so, however I don't really receive large amounts of money, the last amount I received was only 65 dollars. I also have never had issues with receiving this amount before.

Login to Me Too

247PSN
New Community Member
Then you should email them via the Resolution Center and explain the services you render are freelance. Hopefully they understand. Goodluck
Login to Me Too

tl2022
Contributor
Contributor

The issue is, I have already done this, twice. They have not responded either time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.