I put wrong bank account when I windraw and the transaction was complete

nuruliza124
Contributor
Contributor
Transaction ID : 80E70701V7200200A, In 21 june 2021, and the amount is 169,92 $ USD = 2.367.014 Rp IDR. Please help me, I made a money withdrawal. I wrote correct number, but wrong bank account. It supposed to be BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA not BANK BRI SYARIAH. After i checked the number, there is no registered account on that bank account number. I did not receive a refund from the bank concerned even tough it's been more than 1 week after the payment is complete. Please help me, I just report this problem but the case is close by unauthorized accsess and I didnt get my money back. Please help me
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @nuruliza124,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent withdrawal. There may be a couple different outcomes depending on how your bank handles this issue. They may choose to reject the withdrawal; wherein the funds should reflect back onto your PayPal account within 5-10 business days from the date they reject the withdrawal. Or, they may choose to hold the funds for someone to claim. I would recommend reaching out to your bank to see which option they will follow. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.