Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@00Gsxrstunter 

If it won't let you add money right now (for reasons unknown or could be PayPal security system was triggered or connection or processing issue), just select your bank account as funding source during checkout. If you also have a credit card linked, PayPal will do instant payment (instead of eCheck) to recipient and wait for your bank payment to clear.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@00Gsxrstunter 

If it won't let you add money right now (for reasons unknown or could be PayPal security system was triggered or connection or processing issue), just select your bank account as funding source during checkout. If you also have a credit card linked, PayPal will do instant payment (instead of eCheck) to recipient and wait for your bank payment to clear.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

00Gsxrstunter
Contributor
Contributor
I mostly wanted to set the auto payment for my cash card so I could use that to pull out cash cause I left my debit card at my mother's house but ended up driving back the 4 hours to pick it back up I just don't get why it won't let my back account is verified and so is my card at this point I think I'm going to use Google pay or zelle
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.