I can´t add my US bank account to my foreign Paypal Account

jfunes
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys I opened a US bank account a few days ago and i cant link it to my Honduran Paypal account. I need help. 

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Per_Camp
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

hi @jfunes ,

The system will not allow you to add US bank to a foreign paypal account, you need to open a new bank account on that specific country to add to your account.

Hope this helps..Stay safe!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jfunes and @Per_Camp,

Thank you for your posts. I'm afraid the information given by @Per_Camp is not correct. That's ok, we all make mistakes! I just wanted to make sure that the right info got out there. In some countries, it is possible to add a US bank account, and Honduras is one of those countries. A US bank may be used for withdrawal only.

What happens when you try to link the bank? Is the bank registered to your name exactly the way that it appears on your PayPal account? Is it a traditional bank account or a virtual bank account? Virtual bank accounts are not compatible with the PayPal system.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.