How to Transfer from PayPal Account to another PayPay Account

Baldrik3505
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I started another topic with a similar name and got replies to it, but I can't find it now? This forum is so hard to use, in fact everything I've experienced anoint PayPal in the last few days is backward and there is no real help. So please, take pity on me and:

1.  I have money on my PayPal balance, I wish to transfer this to another PayPal user's account. Is this possible?

2.  If so, please tel me how to do it, I've spent the last 2 days on this and still no further along. I thought I'd done it, but instead of just transferring the balance, it took money from my bank account and adding to the User's account! What use is that? I can just go onto my bank and make that payment, why would I need PayPal to do it for me, especially since its so hard to use, my bank is so easy by comparison.

I can't work out how to find and reply on the old topic, even that should be easy but it isn't. 

All in all a very bad experience so far.

All the Best

Dave

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Baldrik3505 

Click on your username, scroll down and you will see your other thread/posts. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Baldrik3505
Contributor
Contributor

I found that eventually, but you can't reply from there, so useless

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Baldrik3505 

Course you can.

You click on any of the posts and it takes you to that thread to respond if you want to.

If you want to use your balance instead of a card then have you done this........

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your prefered way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Baldrik3505
Contributor
Contributor

I log into PayPal and it takes to a page, but nothing that says "Profile", I have "Summary", "Activity", "Send & Request", "Wallet", "Offers", "Help".

Where is "Profile" ?

Login to Me Too

Baldrik3505
Contributor
Contributor

Can no one help? It seems such a simple thing to do, I posted another thread offering £10 reward for anyone that can give clear instructions of how to do it?  It got deleted, so again: I'll transfer the £10 to you PayPal account to the user that comes up with a solution!

Login to Me Too

Baldrik3505
Contributor
Contributor

After about 30 mins I eventually found "Profile" and "Payments", it shows two options: "Online purchases" and "Instore purchases", I changed "Online purchases" to prefer PayPal balance. Are ""Online purchases" the same as transferring PayPal to PayPal?

If I now make a payment using the user's phone number will it take it from the PayPal balance? I ask because I don't want it coming out of my bank account like last time.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Baldrik3505 

Should do, and you can check where its coming from ie which funding source BEFORE you confirm payment.

And please don't offer money on here, we are volunteers and do it to help, we don't want your money ta. 

If you want to donate then give it to a childrens charity etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.