Failed withdrawals

Jeraldow
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to withdraw money from paypal but it keeps saying oops the transaction could not be completed..what could be the problem
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jeraldow 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Hardtime45115
New Community Member
PayPal on a regular basis blocks you from getting your money out of your account, then makes you reset your password send them information like copies of your identification and will not release your money until their system says it can. The only way to get your money is to call and tell them you want to speak to a supervisor withdraw all of your money and close your account. They're holding your money hostage
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jeraldow 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.