Didn't receive the money on my bank account.

kholiology
Contributor
Contributor

I live in Egypt. Someone in the U.S sent me 400 dollars on my paypal. I transferred that money to my bank account ( I linked my debit card to my paypal ). 
I have yet to receive the money, no message on my phone, the money hasn't returned to my paypal I went to the bank to make sure but I recived nothing so I talked to one of the staff in the bank and he told me the money might not reach me because It's a debit card but he said he doesn't know for sure and that I should talk to the paypal support, I cannot reach the support and the only thing I can talk to is the community so please help me I need this money for a medical emergency.
What do I do now ? 
In the "activity" page The money this person sent me status is "payment received" and the other transaction of me sending the money to my bank account says "Transfer using Card".
It's been 5 days since I sent the money to my account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kholiology 

You can withdraw to a bank account OR have it auto withdrawn to a credit card.

So if it fails to your debit card it should bounce back to your balance, allow 14 days and if no sign contact your bank and Paypal customer services for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.