Debit Card confirmation code

amrctr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

So recently my account has been put on hold. And I was trying to confirming my info for it to work again. 

So I tried to confirm my debit card.

The number I receive were different from the example they gave. My code was a mixed of number and letter.
Ex: PP*90SG456678

The example shown a 4 digits then letter. So i first tried to input "90SG", then "9045", then "4566"...etc.

None of them worked.

So i tried again, ask for an other code. It was the same issue. Now they took my money twice and I don't know what to do because they also removed my debit card from my account.

Could you hint me up on what to do please ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amrctr

If you use the following debit cards, follow the steps below to view your 4-digit code:

• Be1st Debit card (Bangkok Bank) – Call your bank to inquire about the debit transaction from PayPal with the "4-digit code" approximately 3-5 business days after requesting the code from PayPal.
  • K-Web Shopping card (KasikornBank ) – You will receive an email from your bank within 3-4 business days informing you that we have debited the amount of 70 THB along with the "4-digit code." If you don’t receive this email, please contact your bank.
  • Other KasikornBank debit cards – You will receive a text message from your bank informing you that the amount of 70 THB has been debited, along with the "4-digit code," immediately after you request the code. If you don’t receive this message, please contact your bank.
  • Krungthai Debit cards – You can immediately call your bank to inquire about the debit transaction from PayPal, along with the "4-digit code," after you request the code from PayPal.

Keep in mind that when you request another PayPal code, a new 4-digit code is generated and the previous one expires. You need to use the new PayPal code to confirm you card. A new PayPal code can be requested up to 2 times. All corresponding charges are refunded to your card after you've entered the latest PayPal code online. Depending on your card issuer, the refund may take up to 30 days to appear on your next card statement. 

Have to contact PayPal customer service to unblock your card and have them help you add it again to get a new code. You should call your bank for the 4-digit number this time. And mention to customer service that the code is different and has mixture of letters and numbers.

Click "Help" at the top menu, then scroll down and click "Contact Us" and then select the phone option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.