Clarification

minametry
Contributor
Contributor

My visa is linked but, i did not record there the confirmation number after linking, although it is linked and written preferred, my account is not verified yet. Because i am trying to transfer to my paypal account from <Removed>, but it says my account not verified. Is here any one can confirm if my visa linked properly and my account verfied or not?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7

minametry
Contributor
Contributor
It seems that my explaination is not clear. I have linked the VISA and evetything done. Is here anyone from PayPal can check if my account verified or not?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@minametry 

Maybe i didn't make my answer clear, you said you did not confirm your card after adding it so I gave you the links to show how to do the process properly.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

minametry
Contributor
Contributor
My VISA is confirmed and set as preferred. My problem, i am trying to withdraw my fees from the website, freelancer.com to my paypal account, but they say that my account is not verfied and have to check with paypal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@minametry 

Is it a credit card visa?

Does the billing address match your paypal account address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

minametry
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, it is credit card VISA, and billing address is the same one mentioned in my paypal account.
Login to Me Too

minametry
Contributor
Contributor
You mentioned solved above. But the problem still exists. Is here anyone from PayPak customer service can check if my account verified or not???!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.