Cant withdraw my funds in my limited account, or close account

Inciferous
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I can't withdraw the funds from my limited Paypal account, and I can't close my account because of this.

I have 4 cards added,  and none of them worked. I tried adding a bank account, but was faced with an error message saying, "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later."

Can anyone help me, please?  I get the message when either trying to withdraw to my card, OR when trying to add a bank account. I'm trying to close my account and I'm unable to because I can't withdraw the money. My account was limited years back because I uploaded a fake ID, because I was underage, and now, years later, this is coming back to haunt me. I use a different account now and I need to close my account or remove my debit from the account. Either way, this whole situation is a huge mess for me.

Can anyone working for Paypal help me with this, please? I've contacted PayPal by email and have never gotten a response. 

(P.S: It's been MUCH more than 180 days since my account got limited)

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.