Cant receive money to paypal (noone cant send me money) and cant witdrawal my available balance

zlatko90
Contributor
Contributor

The tittle is the problem. I have available balance ready to withdrawal automatcially but there is nothing happened also today 2 people tried to send me money through payapal and they got errors like "Sorry, this payment can't be completed due to regulations".  Last month everything was okay but after new month came I having this situations. Also I have using visa credit card and I allready have called my bank support. They have told me it is everything fine in their systems so I should contact paypal to check.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

zlatko90
Contributor
Contributor

This was not helpful I have been using paypal for long long time never had problem like this one. As I see I am not the only one who have this problem, this is very strange. I allready recieved email notification about automatic transfer from available balance to my cc but on paypal nothing has happened the balance still remains on the account and even I trying maunaly withdraw no succsees. And still noone cant send me money!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zlatko90 

ok then, if i was not being helpful I won't suggest anything other options. Bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zlatko90
Contributor
Contributor

You probbaly not even read what is the problem you just spam threads here as I seeing your posts in almost every topic. It is not helpful if you dont read what is the problem. And this message "bye", you are probbaly child ... dont spam topic if you cant help and read. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zlatko90 

🤣

With nearly 30,000 kudos / solutions from USERS I have helped on this forum then if my 'spamming' has saved hundreds from being scammed and helped loads of others with problems then I will go with the spam comment.

I posted the link as it applies to your country and has helped other new sellers in the past. 

However whilst most folks will respond to a comment given so I can offer other options if it didn't apply you just said i was unhelpful.

Fine I will be unhelpful, bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.