Can't Convert USD Currency to PHP Currency.

Paul19911
Contributor
Contributor

Balance Page is just keeps Loading. Help please!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

ivy08
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! Are you still having the same problem? I still can't convert mine and just like yours it keep loading.
Login to Me Too

EunhyeGrace
New Community Member
Has anyone already knows the solution for this?
Login to Me Too

Michael_49
Contributor
Contributor

I have this issue of the covert currencies page not loading, i.e., the Pay Pal logo just spins and spins. I called Pay Pal yesterday, (took an age for them to answer me), they finally admited it is a fault their end, it's been over 24 hours now. When are Pay Pal going to fix this issue please ? Michael

Login to Me Too

J3remy
Contributor
Contributor
I can't convert USD to PHP. It always says - We're sorry, things don't appear to be working right now. Try again later.
Login to Me Too

The_bOringBrick
Contributor
Contributor

same as mine bruhhh the "we're sorry things doesnt appear to be working right" what the hell its been weeks men

Login to Me Too

bdfosgate
New Community Member

I'm having this exact same problem. I'm trying to convert my USD currency to PHP but it won't let me, it only says "We're sorry, things don't appear to be working right now. Try again later." 

Login to Me Too

akiram25
Contributor
Contributor

Been 2 weeks that is says "We're sorry, things don't appear to be working right now. Try again later. I have to forward the USD money to bank which delays receiving payment even further. When will this be fixed!?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.