Can not access my money on my account

camden1234
Contributor
Contributor
I have not gotten no results almost 2nweeks and I still am not able to get MYONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@camden1234 

ok as you have given 0 information on whether you have withdrawn funds before and what option you are using to withdraw them but chose to yell at us in capitals instead then sorry can't help !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

camden1234
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I withdrawn money a couple times out of the account so every time I contact PayPal message center they tell me there's no limitations on the account but for this transaction for some reason the computer security is blocking any kind of transaction that I do with this payment I've tried to withdraw from debit cards on my account it will not let me out a bank account I can't get a QR code I can't do nothing with the account but they say there's no limitations on the account I had my identity verified and there's nothing I can do on the account please help
Login to Me Too

Rgreenough27
New Community Member
I had money out into my account and because I disputed a unauthorized payment I cannot transfer my money to my bank ! I had nothing to do with this so how and why is my money being held ??
Login to Me Too

Charmizzle
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I'm new to this but I need help. I'm getting extremely frustrated with PayPal, I've been trying to get a representative now (spoke to one earlier requested call back, took 2 hrs) for the past 5 hrs. I cannot seem to get an answer why I still am unable to transfer to linked bank or linked card, after the rep this morning reassured me limitations lifted after PayPal received documents requested which was ID and copy of social security card. tried the message button on app and all it does is send you on a loop, tried messaging and no response, and now messaging not even available. Someone PLS HELP me. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.