CEO PayPal UK

Leighanni953
Contributor
Contributor

Hello does anybody know if <removed> is (still) the CEO of PayPal UK? 
I appreciate all businesses are up against it with COVID-19 but the PayPal messaging system is just not happening at the moment and I have tried raising a complaint email but still no reply and the phone line just says no staff and thank you for your patience.
I can’t believe that there is no one available to release some funds that have been on hold for a week or so but instead of coming back to me they have just pushed the date out by 4 days. Not acceptable!

I want to write to the CEO office which might do the trick.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MayfairOnline
New Community Member

This is very strange, I have been trying to get hold of PayPal for one week, finally I reached them and uploaded some information that they requested, as a thank you they blocked my account and are freezing my money for 6 months!

I can understand they have to protect themselves, but what is difficult to understand that there is nobody to take the phone or reply properly to emails.

I sent email not to <removed> and it will be interesting to see if hey replies.  For sure ApplePay will beat them if they continue with this lack of service .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.