Adding money from bank in Israel

LRB83
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have a bit of a problem : I want to add funds to my paypal account from my bank in Israel, the problem is that when I push the "confirm" button, it says :  "We weren't able to add funds from this bank account. Please try another U.S. bank account." So, my question is : is it possible to add money to the paypal account from a bank outside of the U.S. ? If so, what is the procedure to do that ?

Well, thank you very much

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LRB83

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vivab7
New Community Member
Has anyone been able to sort this out? I opened a fresh PayPal account, added my Israeli bank details (no card) but never received the small deposit that PayPal put in my bank. When I try to add funds from my bank it says "add bank account"... there's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.