Added money

Shaneen88
New Community Member

I added money from my bank account 5 days ago to PayPal balance and it's still showing as pending the money came straight from my bank account on the day

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shaneen88

We've had a lot of bank holidays so may be delayed?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shaneen88

We've had a lot of bank holidays so may be delayed?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Shaneen88
New Community Member
Thanks just seems a long time. Especially when it left my account straight away. Today is normal banking hours so thought it would show today but still nothing. Thanks for your reply
Login to Me Too

kingofostriches
New Community Member

Hmm, I've had a similar problem where I put some money from my bank account into my paypal wallet, The funds have left my bank account but have yet to reach my wallet, is this your problem ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kingofostriches

How could it possibly have anything to do with me ....LOL

However if may have something to do with Paypal in that it takes 5-7 days for transfers from bank accounts to Paypal in the UK.

Paypal use the slowest (cus its the cheapest) transfer option, and even if its left your bank account it does not mean Paypal have it as it has to go through ACH (clearing house).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

arcadelt
Contributor
Contributor

Utterly ridiculous the length of time this takes. I think this should be investigated by the Royal Commission into Banking. That might get the clog out of the system.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.