quick response to dispute & a question

cynx56
Contributor
Contributor

attempted to purchase a book from Amazon & it was cancelled due to seller being out of stock. contacted customer service here while still in process via phone & issue was resolved. money refunded back into account. so thank you for that. one of the easier interactions i've ever had w/ a customer service re: a dispute or anything online. 🙂

question not sure where to ask this but maybe someone knows.... i have been using PayPal to sorta protect my bank account w/ online purchases given recent news stories of security breaches would i be correct in assuming using PayPal is a kinda buffer of protection from hacking my bank account info directly? 

thanks

Cyn

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal does provide a level of protection as they do not share your banking or card info. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal does provide a level of protection as they do not share your banking or card info. 

Login to Me Too

carsansan
New Community Member

Very disappointed with Paypal. Everytime a buyer claims or put a dispute , they do not investigate, just hold sellers' money and send it back to buyers.How can a buyer tell , a month after receiving the item, that the item was not  right? How can Paypal back those attitudes up? Very disappointed!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.