Switch to CLASSIC layout permanently!

jagibbs
Contributor
Contributor

I did search the forums regarding this topic, but didn't come across any real answer.  How do I switch my Paypal layout back to the Classic layout permanently?  The only suggestion I saw was clicking the "Classic" button on the lower left corner, however the change is only temporary.

I'd like each login to go directly to the classic site, without having to manually switch over each time.

Please can somebody help me?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

Bo-P
Contributor
Contributor

We can't now process shipping and print shipping labels unless we first open the Paypal transaction, then click "see details on classic site"  and then click on "print shipping labels". This is totally rediculous! If they switched us to the new site then why not provide an option to print shipping labels from the new layout as well???

Login to Me Too

Bo-P
Contributor
Contributor

I changed my account type to "business" and now I have the classic layout back and all my issues are gone 🙂

Login to Me Too

ros-way
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know what to do! To top it all my paypal account is all messed up, I tried several browsers but it's all the same, the new layout is a mess, I can't read anything, all messed up:

https://gyazo.com/88fa19adf3d5b14b1c7ab2573a4d6d3d

The login page and all the other pages. The only one browser that shows everything fine is IE but the links don't work!

PLEASE HELP ME!

Login to Me Too

syshobbit
Contributor
Contributor

The NEW AND IMPROVE DUMMY INTERFACE FOR LITTLE BRATS OF THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE. I HATE IT BIG TIME!!! GIME SOMETHIN I CAN CHEW ON NOT THIS BABY FOOD PLISSS!!!

Login to Me Too

jagibbs
Contributor
Contributor

My sister said to check out Square Cash in general, but their site is even worse than the Paypal one in terms of the user interface when using a PC.  Made an account and only stayed there long enough to figure out it was just as bad.  If Paypal brought back the classic site for desktop computer users, they would dominate the competition by having a useful interface.  I guess they probably already dominate the competition (although I have no statistics), which is why they are not responsive to the voice of their customers.

Login to Me Too

wmwbusiness
Contributor
Contributor

This new interface is a total nightmare!!!  I tried to switch back to classic but the page is the new crap still!  I had to switch back for a client the other day to find a button...I know exactly where it is in classic, but it seemed totally absent in the new one.  This interface SUCKS!  I run a business, I do not have time to figure this junk out.  If you want some new 'sleek' option for web-dummies, fine, but let us ALWAYS keep what works and we know how to use.

Listen the the people that are PAYING YOUR BILLS!!!

Login to Me Too

Sice

New Paypal site is 

G  A  R  B  A  G  E

Paypal engineers should go wotk for ford or GM. Perhaps they can justify their existence by adding five wheels to cars, and other useless things that change things around with no benefit.

Login to Me Too

Gballzdotcom
Contributor
Contributor

The new paypal sucks... nothing but a headach!!

Login to Me Too

Kemo13
Contributor
Contributor

Bring back the REAL Classic Layout for printing USPS Labels.  Paypal BETA is NOT showing all USPS Shipping options for Priority Mail such as PADDED Flat Rate and LEGAL Envelopes and Regional Shipping Boxes.  Click on go to classic label experience and it goes nowhere.  Now I have to go to USPS to print my labels.  What an effin pain.  Never had this issue in Classic but now cant even get into it, not even temporarlly..  New Beta is POS.

Login to Me Too

jfmusic
New Community Member

I Hate the new view as well! I hate that a company that does so many things right, insists on forcing loyal customers to a format that is uncomfortable and difficult to use. I never had any issues with the classic view. I now have to take time away from running my business to learn to use an inferior product so that I can then retrain my employees to use this newer inferior product to my expectations.

Thanks PayPal for fixing something that wasn't broken! A wise mentor told me to never reinvent the wheel if the wheel was still working. He also told me to never change a proven product or procedure just because it was possible. Perfect example of wasted resources, and bureaucratic insanity!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.