Payed to Paypal, and didn't get the money transfer.

Kemal1234123
Contributor
Contributor

So i made a transfer of some money to my paypal account some time ago, from two different bank account, to this day i have no money on my paypal, nothing went trough, and support is asking for stupid things like "give us your bank account details so we can investigate" 3, 4 times now, and doing nothing, not even responding to my messages and straight to my questions.

My first payment was arond 01.10, few days went by so i decided to pay a bit more since i need money on paypal for my business, so i payed more around 7th.10. DIdn't get money from neither of those two transactions. My bussines is going down, i cant order things i need and new samples. Thanks paypal.

What do i need to do here to get my money? I ask Bank and they say "contact paypal, we cant withdraw the money" and here they say "give us your bank account details and transactions details" and they do nothing, not even respond to my messeges and questions.

If and when i get those transactions, i will post it here. For now, nothings happened, except for my business going down.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Not much one can do but to keep contacting PayPal until you get the result you want.  Be nice but firm and expect something to be done.  We are users just like you with no access to people's account to troubleshoot.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Kemal1234123
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah. Its hard to try and be nice when people are ignoring your questions, messages, and asking for same thing over and over again. But im still giving my best.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.