Ransacked by Paypal, Dévaliser par Paypal

andrebarriere
Contributor
Contributor

Ransacked by Paypal

My last experience with Paypal was of the most dishonest on behalf of Paypal. I couln't believed how Paypal stealed my money in my Paypal account to refund a buyer who clearely reply he received the item. Paypal took a decision based on a tracking number which wasn't a tracking number but a reference number. The item was delivered with a lot of delay but did arrived and the buyer who had transformed a dispute into a claim testified that the item finaly arrived to his home and was very happy it did. This testimony was provided to Paypal but Paypal closed the claim in favor of the buyer and refunded the buyer with my money. Not only I lost my item but I lost the amount of the purchase, the amount of the shipping's fees and the eBay's and Paypal's amounts of commissions's fees. I had to say it. I will close my Paypal account and my eBay account either with a lot of regrets because I thought it was a fun thing to do and I always enjoy doing this even if the commisions's rates are sometimes expensive. But now it's not fun and the feeling of being betraded by a business in which I was confident is not welcome.

Dévaliser par Paypal

Ma dernière expérience avec Paypal m'est apparue la plus malhonnête de Paypal. Je n'ai pas cru comment Paypal m'a dérobé mon argent dans mon Paypal pour rembourser un acheteur qui a clairement répondu qu'il a reçu l'article. Paypal a pris une décision basé sur un numéro de dépistage qui n'était pas un numéro de dépistage, mais un numéro de référence. L'article a été livré avec beaucoup de retard, mais a finalement été livrée et l'acheteur qui avait transformé un litige en une réclamation a témoigné que l'article est finalement est arrivé à bon port et était très heureux qu'il le soit. On a fourni ce témoignage à Paypal mais Paypal a fermé la réclamation en faveur de l'acheteur et a remboursé l'acheteur avec mon argent. 

Non seulement j'ai perdu mon article mais j'ai perdu le montant de l'achat, le montant des honoraires de l'expédition et les montants des honoraires des commissions d'eBay et Paypal . Je devait le dire ici. Je fermerai mon compte Paypal et mon compte eBay bientôt avec beaucoup de regrets parce que j'ai pensais que c'était une chose amusante et divertissante à faire même si les taux de commissions sont parfois chers. Mais maintenant ce n'est pas amusant et le sentiment d'être trahi  par une compagnie en qui j'avais confiance me laisse un goût amer. Quelle déception !

André

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.