Paypal my cash error code 203

Dinersat10
New Community Member

So I guess paypal my cash whole system is down cause it won't let me load up my card ... can customer service please help!!!

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

Roon56
Contributor
Contributor

the worst part of it all  is that no one at Paypal or Paypal Cash seems to care or wants to fix the problem. It sems I will never get my money back!! I will never buy another of these cards and I  am seriously thinking of shutting down both my paypal and ebay accounts.   I would certainly join a lawsuit. I feel like I was robbed.

Login to Me Too

TeeBaby
Contributor
Contributor
7, Days!? I bought it @ wallgreens, $500.00? X'mas Eve! Here it is New years Eave!? Still not working!
Login to Me Too

MattyD777
Contributor
Contributor

Hey LOYAL CUSTOMERS, if you read some of the previous posts, you will realize you aren't the only ones having the issue.

I have been dealing with and monitoring this issue since Sunday 11//22. I was at first NOT able to load a $500 payapl cash card, (and if you look at my previous posts I was very vocal how upsetting this is).

-I sent MY INFO to the people at Paypal to cash.

-Called and had a ticket opened at PAYPAL about the issue.

-Even contacted PAYPAL via twitter and they DM me and said they were working on the issue and asked me for my Paypal email address.

Well 5 days passed, I still didnt have a response from Paypal, I wasn't able to go Black Friday shopping, I had my cousin who is an attorney inform me on how to start a class action lawsuit, and was constantly sending emails and posting on the forum. 

Well Saturday morning I read on the community thread that, someone who wasn't at first able to process their card, eventually got it to go through.

So, of course I tried mine, and YES it went through. 
(I have a funny feeling that the person that posted to the thread saying theirs went through is UNDERCOVER PAYPAL EMPLOYEE) 

Either way it goes, the overall DISGUST I have seen not only from myself but from other LOYAL CUSTOMERS, paypal is really wrong for treating customers like this, PAYPAL could have easily put a message on the the paypal to cash website saying that it was down, but instead they are showing poor COMPANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT by not even addressing their grieving customers.

It really is SAD and I know that everyone facing hardships because of this issue will get what is deserving to them.

Login to Me Too

Pink1994
Contributor
Contributor
Do you think yours started working because they filed a ticket on it or would it just be a waste of my time for me to call?
Login to Me Too

MattyD777
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know, I sent my info over to PayPal to cash and as suspicious as it sounds, I think that's what worked. The people over at PAYPAL to cash are incompetent to say the least , but IF they do receive your email, I believe they forward it to a compliance department...

(and the only reason I think MY INFO was forwarded to that department was because I checked my PIN midway through the 5 days I hadn't heard from PAYPAL and it said it PIN was invalid. Which leads me to believe it was altered someway somehow.)

The only reason I am unsure if it was that or just pure luck that the PIN went through is because PAYPAL still hasnt given me ANY response OFFICIALLY... smh

Login to Me Too

123ed
Contributor
Contributor

I have been waiting since November 25th to get my cash back--still no luck today. Last night, PayPal staff said they would call back  after making some adjustments to process the transfer, but no call came in last 24 hours. I am so frustrated and my trust level is at zero with PayPal--sad commentary on a once good operation--no more. There should be some immediate process for PayPal to accept the burden and credit its customers they lonely they are rightfully owed, rather than PayPal taking everyone's money and placing the burden on unsuspecting customers who acted in good faith.

@MattyD777 wrote:

I don't know, I sent my info over to PayPal to cash and as suspicious as it sounds, I think that's what worked. The people over at PAYPAL to cash are incompetent to say the least , but IF they do receive your email, I believe they forward it to a compliance department...

(and the only reason I think MY INFO was forwarded to that department was because I checked my PIN midway through the 5 days I hadn't heard from PAYPAL and it said it PIN was invalid. Which leads me to believe it was altered someway somehow.)

The only reason I am unsure if it was that or just pure luck that the PIN went through is because PAYPAL still hasnt given me ANY response OFFICIALLY... smh

Login to Me Too

Psm128
Contributor
Contributor

It's not like Paypal is giving us credit! It's our money that we should have instantly after trusting Paypal with our hard earned money! Why should I wait 3 days for MY MONEY if even then? I'm ready for a lawsuit. I'm sure they are reading all of this too. Unreal, after this I am finished with Paypal!

Login to Me Too

Roon56
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a ticket-seems like it can't hurt......still haven't heard anything from them though.

Login to Me Too

Roon56
Contributor
Contributor

I am really encouraged that you got your money eventually- you seem like the only sign of hope here. I keep trying the pin again  over and over but still no luck- just error code 203! Maybe we will all eventually have an outcome like you but am am not confident at all. I am disgusted with paypal and their lack of concern about this problem.

Login to Me Too

Psm128
Contributor
Contributor

I just called and from what this lady was saying is it won't be fixed anytime soon! I am so mad! I now have to get info off the card and fax everything in if I want my money. She said it takes AT LEAST 3 days! Well that won't help with my utilities that are going to be shut off tomorrow because the money isn't in my account! I can't believe this is happening! I need help now, not 3 days from now! There has to be something we can do right now! Paypal is resposible for this, not us!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.