Paypal my cash error code 203

Dinersat10
New Community Member

So I guess paypal my cash whole system is down cause it won't let me load up my card ... can customer service please help!!!

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

Roon56
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal  should be crediting our accounts for the amount we are out while they investigate the problem. This is wrong!! I was also told it will take three business days and she said she can't tell me for sure whether I will ever get my money. So frustrating!!!

Login to Me Too

Psm128
Contributor
Contributor

I tweeted them and Im not letting off till they help. Im calling all day tomorrow and ill post on facebook till they do something.

Login to Me Too

mikiemike78
I bought a card today without knowing this issue. I got the error code about three time and then finally Google the error code. It lead me here. I tried again got same result. Then hit retry and it work. I was able to plod 300 dollars. I hope this helps everyone. I'd be trying your card over and over till it works.
Login to Me Too

mikiemike78
I bought a card today without knowing this issue. I got the error code about three time and then finally Google the error code. It lead me here. I tried again got same result. Then hit retry and it work. I was able to plod 300 dollars. I hope this helps everyone. I'd be trying your card over and over till it works.
Login to Me Too

Roon56
Contributor
Contributor

I will keep on them too...Have sent numerous emails and made calls but nothing is happening . I am done with paypal and ebay!!! I was a loyal customer for 5 years!! This is wrong!!!

Login to Me Too

Psm128
Contributor
Contributor

Keep me informed. This is a lawsuit no doubt! So any lawyers out there that wants to help us? As you know, because of Paypal, we have no money lol!

Login to Me Too

Psm128
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has deleted everything I sent them. This is BS! They are ignoring me!

Login to Me Too

helpme12345
New Community Member

This is really unfortunate that this is just being ignored.

Add me to the list of people with the error who can't get help from customer service.

This is BS!

Login to Me Too

Psm128
Contributor
Contributor

I'm on my 4th phone call and no help. It's all the money I have and paypal keeps deleting every message. Don't know what to do!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

colittam
Contributor
Contributor
It's my money and I want it now!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.