Paypal Employee Stealing Debit Card Numbers

OhioJeremy
Contributor
Contributor

This is gonna be a little long but please read the entire post. 

Tonight, I was watching TV and got an email from paypal. The email was from paypal notifiying me of a authorized charge from from Nick the Greez in San Jose. Where the issue is as I live just outside of Toledo Ohio. 1st thing I did was call paypal to dispute the charge and didn't get a very warm response from them. I then called Nick the Greek in downtown San Jose and questioned them about the order and was able to get enough information that the order was placed by a "Maria" and is being delivered to 2211 N. 1st Street. San Jose, CA9 95131. After googling that address, that is a PAYPAL business address! WTF?

I called paypal back to try to get a phone number to that facility and was only given an address that matches that to their "legal department". No phone number was provided. 

So, this is very suspicious. A paypal business debit card issued by Paypal was used by someone to order food to a paypal facility. 

I am still trying to figure this out and what route to take but I did inform paypal NOT to issue me another debit card and am going over my transactions looking for additional fraud. 

Your input is welcome!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What information do you have that "Paypal Employee Stealing Debit Card Numbers"?  That's a serious accusation.

Who else has access to your PayPal account?  Who has physical access to your computer?

Have you ever loaned your debit card to another person?

When did you get your card?

What are the details of the transaction in your PayPal account?

Did you call the toll-free number on the back of the card?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

MARIA must be really hungry !

call the number on the card and report unauthorised charge.

I doubt Nick can prove online viewable tracking information

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.