Major Problems Printing eBay/Paypal Shipping Labels with Firefox

Temp20240123im
New Community Member

About an hour ago I started having major problems printing my shipping labels via paypal. When the window pop's up to print the pitney Bowes label I keep on getting:

The connection was interrupted

The connection to www.paypal.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

At first I thought it was my ad blockers. So I disabled them. No help. Then I uninstalled FIrefox and reinstalled it. No Help. I then went do a different computer (that I often use for printing) and the same error. However with IE there are no problems.

Please fix asap

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

smokeywins
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the exact same problem. I noticed this issue a few days ago, but when I would click try again, the window would refresh and the label would appear, but as of today, I keep clicking try again and still no luck. I have already cleared all cookies associated with paypal and it has done no good.

I already had to void one label because I tried to many times to reprint. I don't want to have to keep doing this just to print a shipping label. What is going on here Paypal?

Login to Me Too

peter_123456
Contributor
Contributor

same problem with Google Chrome

Login to Me Too

xinfinity
Contributor
Contributor

Having same trouble, they better get there **bleep** together as when you void a label it takes months before you get your money back and you won't get your voided label money back unless you call paypal and tell them you havent received it yet, this has happened many times to me.

Login to Me Too

markcm
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, its been 24 hours now and I cant print a label. I've tried mulitple work stations and browsers to no availe. What the heck? And when I try to print, I get the "interrupted" message although paypal recognizes an attempt to print and eventually forces a cancelation of my label.

Login to Me Too

Legionnaire
New Community Member

Yep, same here.  I have tried on 3 different computers and all of them wont print the right size and will not give me any options to adjust the paper or label size.  I've called PP 3 times and they alll say that they have no clue why this is happening. 

Login to Me Too

FutureTense
Contributor
Contributor

I was receiving the same error message when trying to print PayPal USPS shipping labels and contacted PayPal via email asking for help. This is the reply I received:

"Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is xxxxx and I am happy to assist you with your account.
I appolgoze for the difficulties you are having. This is a known issue that was caused by a recent update Java released last week that seems to have altered the system. We are currently working on this situation and will have it resolved as soon as possible. If you have already purchased a label, please go ahead and void it out in order to receive your refund."

According to PayPal its a problem with a Java update.

Login to Me Too

Ventura-Sports
Contributor
Contributor

I was successful using Internet Explorer

I can print from ebay but not from Paypal using Firefox or Chrome

And yes, I did update Java recently.

This normally wouldn't be a problem except I needed to print a 1st class postage label

Login to Me Too

realkopite
Contributor
Contributor

Been having the same problem for the last week but only with postage labels outside of the UK. Ebay labels print fine. So far £12 on hold. Loaded up IE and labels printed fine so it`s defineately Firefox and Chrome.

Login to Me Too

4Crawler
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem for me starting last Friday.  Both FIrefox and IE fail to work.  Have done all the steps I did last Oct. to fix the problem but none seem to work.  Multiple item shipping works for US domestic shipments, although it does not allow me to add a note to the customer with installtion instructions nor can I do international labels, so I find that label method inferior.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.