Jihad Watch.org

Stewart57
New Community Member

I just read that PayPal is suspending jihadwatch.org account. Is this really true?  What can I do about changing the company policy?

Login to Me Too
121 REPLIES 121

ppersons
New Community Member

If PayPal is being politically biased in bullying conservative PayPal Accounts I will not be using PayPal in the future.  I do not do business with politically motivated, anti-american companies like Camping World, or Progressive Insurance.  Get over it people like we did when Oboma won twice,  Trump won and you lost. 

Thank you

Login to Me Too

PeekingTurtle
New Community Member

I've been using Paypal for years, and love the service.  However, if Paypal continues to show aggression towards a conservative view point I will cancel my account.  I will urge all of my family and friends to do the same.  I own stock in Paypal and will sell all of it if this continues.  I urge all Paypal users who feel the same way about the assault on freedom of speech that is being perpetrated by these companies to do the same!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PeekingTurtle

I would hate anyone to tell me who i could or could not do business with, and i guess paypal is the same, they can do business with whoever they want to and if they don't want to that is equally ok.

So if you want to close your account then why not just do so instead of clogging up this forum with unrelated political gestures.

There are folks on here trying to get HELP for genuine problems.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

richtan
New Community Member

I understand that paypal has chosen to kowtow to the far left anti-democratic elite authoritarians and has demonetized "jihadwatch" and an few other informational websites which seek to protect our democracy and western values.  If those decisions are not reversed, I will close my account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@richtan

Do you know how to close your account?

Don't forget to remove any financial info first just in case you need to open another one in the future.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kews11
Contributor
Contributor

I won't be utilizing Paypal for any transactions as long as they continue to suspend the accounts of Conservative groups.  This will affect other companies, like eBay, which is exclusively Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

rmitry
New Community Member

I am cancelling my Paypal account because Paypal has caved in to Leftist intolerance ans IS ACTIVELY SUPPRESSING FREE SPEECH. I urge you to do the same.

Paypal today cancelled all business connections to Jihadwatch.org, one of the most respected and ACCURATE blogs on the danger of Islamic Jihad.

Whether you agree with the website or not is irrelevant. The ability to silence any criticism of Islam is madness, and is the hallmark of facsism. 

Silencing all dissenting voices is THE hallmark of fascism. 

Today, any examination of Islamic texts or Islamic doctrine is FORBIDDEN. The only accepted viewpoint is that "Islam is a religion of Peace". Anybody who points out the obvious link between terrorism and the examples of Muhamad the prophet is deemed a "racist". The truth does not matter anymore. Only the party line is allowed. 

This is a disastrous situation of horrific consequences. 

To quote George Orwell " 

"IF LIBERTY MEANS ANYTHING AT ALL, IT MEANS THE RIGHT TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO HEAR."

Preface to Animal Farm

To quote Thomas Paine:

HE WHO DARES NOT OFFEND CANNOT BE HONEST.

• The Forester's Letters, Letter III—'To Cato', Pennsylvania Journal (24 April 1776).

Login to Me Too

Vcwalton
New Community Member

I am also cancelling my account with PayPal because they have succumbed to biased charges made by the Leftists, and, without doing any honest research, they have cancelled doing business with jihadwatch.org.

This site is led by an individual who is a scholar with many years of study of the Quran, the Hadiths and the schools of jurisprudence who speaks with integrity and candor about the intrinsic hatred spewed every Friday at every mosque around the world...ordering to kill any non-believers, Jews, Christians, Hindus, apostate Muslims, atheists... Who hold women to be second class citizens, command female genital mutilation to be performed on them, and by their sharia laws, they control every aspect of people's lives. Jihadwatch.org is a watchman standing on the wall, calling out to us and helping us see what is the TRUTH we need to learn before it's too late. When we accept that someone, somewhere in our country decides that we can no longer hold an honest debate with respect and civility, then they are trying to shut down free speech. Sorry PayPal, you are the loser!

Login to Me Too

rickytshirt
New Community Member

I'm closing my account to. There's no place for this intolerance of political ideas in a free society.

Paypal can go and do one, quite frankly.

Login to Me Too

MelindaWarner
New Community Member
PayPal has no right to stop people from donating to causes they believe in. Do they stop people from donating to Black Lives Matter or Planned Parenthood?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.