Jihad Watch.org

Stewart57
New Community Member

I just read that PayPal is suspending jihadwatch.org account. Is this really true?  What can I do about changing the company policy?

Login to Me Too
121 REPLIES 121

MarthaMyDeae
New Community Member
I'm cancelling my PayPal account now, for just this reason. Sorry, but I don't support any company that stands in the way of free speech.
Login to Me Too

ShawnLeas

I am cancelling my account. Does paypal also have the right to refuse service to gays? If paypal has the right to suspend service to conservatives who did not violate the terms of service, it seems paypal's logic implies paypal does. Paypal is SICK!!!

Login to Me Too

425duck
Contributor
Contributor

I too Have a serious problem with Paypal listening to the SPLC. they are the modern day Gestapo and Brown shirts. Once they start a list of people or companies or org. they Deem a hate group. They Bully everyone into ostrcizing anybody on there list. And that list gets bigger everyday. Paypal you better wake up and pay attention to who is financing the SPLC. They are Evil and Have an Agenda. A that is to undermine an destroy our country. And they do not care if they destroy your company in the process. If I hear you have any more dealings with the SPLC I will take my bussiness elsewhere.

Login to Me Too

Stepperheimer
Contributor
Contributor

I too am cancelling my association with PayPal.  I consider PayPal a suppressive terriorist organization and will no longer use them as a conduit for any financial transaction and request all those that believe in the Freedom of Speech to remove their association with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Gail1470
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has cut Robert Spencer's site, Jihad Watch, preventing PalPal contributions to the organization. jihad Watch reports on the activities of criminal Islamic extremists, which is, frankly, a public service and is an exercise of free speech. Jihad Watch does NOT disparage law-abiding, non-extremist Muslims.  In effect, PayPal is showing support for Islamic rapists, murderers, bombers, and other terroristic activity. 

PAyPal: SHAME in you!  Your services are convenient, but there other ways to do business! I refuse to do business with those who are on the same side as murdering savages who want to dominate the world.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gail1470

As this is a user to user help forum and not paypal customer services then what is your paypal related question?

Did you want the link to close your account? Don't forget to remove all your financial info first eg cards and bank accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Doctor1
New Community Member

I and my wife can no longer in good conscience use PayPal due to its blacklist of organizations such as Jihad Watch, Center for Security Progress, and others that have been falsely accused of hate speech.  Since when did the Southern Poverty Law Center, from which Pay Pal takes its cue, become the arbiter of free speech? If it was up to SPLC all news about Jihad-inspired terror would be completely censored. 

Pay Pal users, take note of this totalitarian mindset!

Login to Me Too

MrBassman
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like PayPLO is run by the same gutless cowards who infect the mainstream media.  And their response on this thread is to tell people who are upset to leave?  Disgusting.  I for one will  be using PayPal when I have to but will use other means whenever possible.  And I will be donating to Jihad Watch https://www.jihadwatch.org/ , but NOT through PayPLO.  I recommend all who are disgusted by PayPLO's actions to do the same.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrBassman

As far as I can see paypal have not responded to any of these threads ??

Can you point me to where they responded on here because I have not seen any removed posts?

Its unlikely they will respond as this is a COMMUNITY forum and not paypal customer services. ie a 'user to user' forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

will456
New Community Member

please reinstate payments to Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller. I refuse to use paypal in any transactions until they are reinstated for payments and will encourage as many people as I can to do the same.

Free speech should not be subject to a boycott.  Has paypal taken similar action against those who oppose the views of Spencer and Geller?  Surely you have not.  

Whoever is responsible for the decision to revoke payments to Spencer and Geller should grow up.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.