Email from paypal

Tripx
New Community Member
PayPal just sent a blanket email saying somethings stupid as they have neck.e that they will hold money for a month for no reason than to line their pockets. Since I'm also stupid and keep around a $50k balance in my paypal account and only use it when I need. Which is always all of it at once. I will be dropping PayPal from my company accepted payments methods. It is about time. Stupid blanket move paypal and I send a email with no way of responding and now way to CK tact then. I'm done
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Suebee472000
New Community Member

I am done too.  I had a small fraud against my acct.  i disputed it with my credit card company and was promptly reimbursed. I  sent a letter to pay pal showing the dispute was found in my favor.  This should result in a closed Pay Pal case.  Not so though.  After numerous calls to close the case, or close the account, or fix the problem...no fix.  They froze my Pay Pal acct also.  Very frustrating company.  I need to close my account with Pay Pal but cant because of thier antiquated fraud department.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.