Change back to the old interface ?

-Ben-
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I really don't like (hate it) the new interface, is there any way to use the old one ? 

Thanks you!

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

IMEI2NCK
Contributor
Contributor

Why there is no option to switch to old account view when we send money?

Please let us at least option for old account view, so we can switch when we want ( need ).

New web design is confusing and have less information.

About android application, I dont see refund button and also missing item info.

B.R.

Tom

Login to Me Too

hrsoft
New Community Member

Hello, Simply you can just login to your new dashboard and

go to

https://history.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history

thats it.

thanks! 

Login to Me Too

NoahFect
New Community Member

Thanks!  I couldn't find a link to that anywhere in the new Fisher-Price user interface.

Login to Me Too

geyser
Contributor
Contributor

thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

SSIslander
Contributor
Contributor

That works!!!!

Thanks very much.

Login to Me Too

JenBcute
Contributor
Contributor
I have this link saved in my bookmarks so I can use the old shipping page...hope it works for all of you as well!!! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now&node_optout=true
Login to Me Too

Lunetta_cat
New Community Member
Have just found a way to send money (after a long time ). I went to the site map and from there I could find a door to the old interface. Since somebody has decided to make paypal customer's interaction with this site miserable,I had written to customer non support and nobody has bothered to answer. What to say......... Any sane person understands that all this is insane .......right ? ! ?
Login to Me Too

Alsie
Contributor
Contributor

They need to make an option where we can choose to "lock in" to the Classic interface so we aren't reinventing the wheel trying to find the Classic button every time we log on.

These 20-something maroons don't realize that there are MILLIONS of us who will NEVER use a handheld device for this sort of thing and whose internet experience has been ruined by the wanton defacing of websites into uselessless in order to make them "handheld friendly".

Just give me the Classic desktop layout as a permanent option, then GTH and don't bother me again.

Login to Me Too

MHD59
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL . PLEASE PUT BACK THE OLD INTERFACE LIE YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD ALL READY BY SO MANY??

The interface look great but are miseleading TO MISTAKE AND ERROR all over, not pratical at all. so please BEAUTY is Great but we like more the pratical way , thank you...... **edit**

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.