Change back to the old interface ?

-Ben-
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I really don't like (hate it) the new interface, is there any way to use the old one ? 

Thanks you!

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

waterN2wine
Contributor
Contributor

The "new" and far from "improved" PayPal interface is simply horrible. There is far less useful information on the screen, and it takes MUCH more work to get to the information I need. Why do you think making it prettier is better? Keep it USEFUL and forget the asthetics. This is a business tool, not a sales site!

Login to Me Too

Ursus456

I agree. This new interface maybe looks cool on screenshots, but  is completely useless. This is not interface of serious business service.

Login to Me Too

KampungBoy
Contributor
Contributor

I also don't like to use the new interface , how to change back to old interface ? who can tell me ?

Login to Me Too

BNC
New Community Member

We have to access PayPal several times a day -- PLEASE bring back the "classic view" as an option!!!

Login to Me Too

Alwen
New Community Member

The New interface is terrible. I don't who did this. But I will fire him no doubt.

Login to Me Too

Cgrove128
Contributor
Contributor

Totally agree the new layout is horrible

now that they took away the classic layout we cannot move payments to archive. 

I used that to keep track of were my payments to process were and moved them to "archive" when I was done with each. Now its not possible and cannot keep track.

I HATE THE CHANGE

they shoulld have at least kept it as an option for us.. 

Login to Me Too

ruliousworld
New Community Member

Hi

I can't send money to my friends and family with the new PAYPAL LOOK. Is there a ny way i can change to the old CLASSIC PAGE?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ruliousworld wrote:

Hi

I can't send money to my friends and family with the new PAYPAL LOOK. Is there a ny way i can change to the old CLASSIC PAGE?

Nope.  Click Send & Request at the top.  You can try and use a different device.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

5816nick
Contributor
Contributor

Where can I log onto the classic site? This new site is pathetic - I need to print off my last 12 months PayPal transactions and I have thousands if I print off this pathetic version I'm going to use about 2000 sheets of paper and a gallon of ink...... it's bloody ridiculous this new layout

I HATE PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

mothy2
New Community Member

I also really REALLY want the old interface back. The new one just sucks. Stuff is missing, and because it no longer lists emails for payees, it makes it nearly impossible to tell who the **bleep** I'm sending money to. This is a serious problem, and now there's not even an option to switch back to the old one. 

PLEASE FIX THIS NOW

I have been using PayPal for years, why do something that everyone seems to hate? How is this helping business?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.