Unbelieveable

Proverbs
Contributor
Contributor

I just ended a call with a customer service rep name Sharon and somehow she could not get a supervisor to come to the phone. I told her OK and waited for her to disconnect but she wouldn't. You see, the prompt tells you to wait on line to do a customer service survey. They have figured out a way to disconnect your call without it going to the survey line. The call ended with a dial tone. I'm sure PayPal would like to have a true report and not one manipulated by their foreign reps.  This is what happens when American businesses outsource so many jobs and trust these strangers to handle their business.  Cheap cost – skewered results!  How much disrespect should we take to do business with you?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NutmegCT
Contributor
Contributor

Fax all your documentation and "facts" to Paypal at <removed>.  Every customer rep I talked told me a different story - every story a different fabrication - failed to document the Seller facts.  The CSR's I spoke with were ignorant & rude.  And they put false information in a resolution I was involved with - the Seller does not get any input even when a Buyer misrepresents the truth.  Shame on PAYPAL - certainly there must be other alternatives to use that protect Sellers against unscrupulous buyers.  From now I will consider having buyers pay via United States Postal Money Order and they will be shipped the item only when the post office actually cashes the money order - not any sooner.   Do business just like some stores - ALL SALES FINALS-NO RETURNS-NO REFUNDS.  And mind you, I take plenty of pictures and/or measurements so the buyer knows in advance what they are getting.  In my opinion, PAYPALs doesn't want us to complete customer surveys - because they already know the answer, "Poor Paypal Service" - Seller Beware!

Login to Me Too

Proverbs
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the feedback and tel #.  Will do!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.