Unauthorized Charges to Ebay Seller Transaction Fees :(

mrscoquat12

I'm super upset with Ebay and Paypal right now! I get an email saying that $146.25 was being paid to Ebay for seller transaction fees and reimbursements. I'm OUTRAGED. I haven't used Ebay since April 2012. I kept my paypal open as I sometimes use it for online retailers. 

Upon doing some digging in my Ebay and Paypal - I see that I had originally never had a billing agreement with Paypal. I only authorized Ebay seller fees when an invoice was sent to me previously. When I looked at Paypal it showed a billing agreement was entered into on Feb 16 2013 - once again - I NEVER used Ebay at this time. 

Upon calling Paypal, I get told by the Paypal rep on the phone that it is not their fault, I entereed the billing agreement and then they transferred me to an Ebay rep without researching further. 

I have been on the phone with three different departments now and no one had been able to help me. 

This is ABSURD. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mrscoquat12

I am now on my fifth customer service rep in 1 hours and 45 mins time. Still no resolution. 

Login to Me Too

twist_and_shout
Contributor
Contributor

hi

i've had some similar problems with both ebay and paypal...wondering what ebay was charging you for?  was it reimbursement or was it seller fees?  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.