Unable to Resolve all issues in "Begin limitation review" section of Resolution Center

PSNayar
New Community Member

Hello, I have been trying to use my Paypal Account and I had issues the first day immediately after applying for PayPal Credit. I tried sending a family member money and it wouldn't go through. I spent almost an hour on hold and finally talked to someone who connected me to a PayPal Credit rep who asked me some ID verification questions and then cleared the block. Then, as she said, I waited 10 minutes and tried to send again. Again it didn't go through. This time I got someone quick and she said it wasn't an issue with PayPal Credit this time it must be PayPal itself. I didn't know there was a difference. She tried to transfer me to the right person but instead I got someone in her dept again who then transfered me to PayPal CSR. This lady had me try everything and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't go through. Everytime I hit "Continue" After entereing the amount the page just went blank. She had me clear cookies and cache, and try a different browser, everything. Nothing worked. Then she said have the person you are sending the money to request it form you and try to send it that way and if that doesn't work call back. I tried that. When I go to fulfill the request It said add payment method. PayPal Credit says I have enough to cover the amount by plenty. My wife has used this service in the past with no issues. I don't understand what's happening here. I logged out and cleared cache again and logged back in and it says my Account is limited now. I've spent over an hour on hold yesterday morning, and again this evening. Yeterday I had to go after an hour so I gave up. Today I ate my dinner while on hold  and got disconnected after holding for 1hour 37 minutes. I am now on hold again. How is this company not under heavy scrutiny for horrible service??? Why offer PayPal credit, make me apply, offer me a credit line and then when I try to use it My entire account goes to **bleep**. I barely used PayPal before and if they can't resolve this quickly I'll def never be using it again. Foreign digital currency handlers like Neteller and Skrill are way easier to deal with than these guys, at least someone answers the phone there. 

Sincerely,

Waiting on hold til someone at your company answers

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Cosmoterran
Contributor
Contributor

I understand your frustration, having just gone through a similar experience myself. Does the PayPal Credit number take a long time for you, or just the PayPal line? As you saw in my post, PayPal Credit responded instantly and quickly resolved my account limitation, whereas I waited for hours on the PayPal line and never received a response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.