Problems with Paypal?

selectphonedata
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal people,

We have had a lot of problems with Paypal lately and it just gets worse. I have been a customer for about 10 years and I pay hundreds of dollars in fees almost monthly. Every time I try to contact Paypal I have to go throught the maze Paypal sets up to divert me and I spent forever on hold and being shuffled around on the phone until I give up.

I have to work to make a living and I can not sprend a afternoon playing cat and dog with robots and the people that finally answer the phone but are of no help with just about any problems with Paypal.

The Paypal service robots? I have never had any luck with them answering any questions and I have tried giving them very basic questions to see if they can answer any question at all and not one worked. They are just another road block and  waste your time so as to  get you to give up. Paypal does not make any money helping a customer with a problem so they have bulit one heck of a fire wall around any human working for Paypal

Does any one know a way to contact someone who cares at all and yes I am in those fast track help and we are in just about any thing thay have to get better service. Paypal told me that we are in the top 15% of Paypal and Ebay customers.

Well all of that is meaningless they do not give a darn who you are just how to get you to stop contacting them

My question is does anyone have the contact details of someone at Paypal that will be willing to try and help a customer?

Please do not tease me I have to give this a try before going back into the Paypals blackhole they throw anyone who rocks the boat

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Hapenerth
Contributor
Contributor

I agree woleheartedly regarding problems with Paypal.  It is horrendous.  I cannot access Sarah the automated help, nor any other section, no matter how simple I make the request. There is no chance whatsoever of ever getting to contact a person or answer to a simple question. I am now in th UK and want to open a UK account. Its impossible. My account particulars in USA require changing, cannot do that either.  Therefor I will not be usingPaypal under any circumstances, it is not set up for people to use, it appears only techies can understand their convoluted access points.

Login to Me Too

temp04042012z
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having trouble accepting payments through PP using numerous CC options & PP invoices.

Customer Service is TERRIBLE!!!

They basically told me that until they have "many" reports of this problem they will NOT even address it!

You might as well tell me to move my business to Google Checkout

Login to Me Too

lunchboxdesign
New Community Member

temp- they said the EXACT SAME THING to me!!! they have to collect complaints before addressing the issue.

Login to Me Too

dannytee

"The Paypal service robots? I have never had any luck with them answering any questions and I have tried giving them very basic questions to see if they can answer any question at all and not one worked. They are just another road block and  waste your time so as to  get you to give up. Paypal does not make any money helping a customer with a problem so they have bulit one heck of a fire wall around any human working for Paypal

Does any one know a way to contact someone who cares at all and yes I am in those fast track help and we are in just about any thing thay have to get better service."

Last night after several attempts to explain my issue to the robot, I finally said 'JUST GIVE ME A %#@KING REPRESENTATIVE and she actually said, "okay, let me get you in touch with one of our associates who will be able to better assist you"

Login to Me Too

selectphonedata
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal saw my post here and sent me a response this morning

A robot or close to it explained that Paypal cannot help me without some more details of the problem I am having with Paypal and they need a phone number to contact me about the issue.

I sent another one but I own a company and I have 5 different phone numbers and so far now I have given 3 of them to Paypal and in the last 10 years I have never had Paypal call me about anything. Then I received anover email fromPaypal stating they need my "Moblie Number" well they already have my moblie number but again I have another one and sent it to them. Agan they failed in blowing me off by asking for unneeded information that they hope I do not have and then the whole misunderstanding will be because I did not not supply all the info they asked for.

After all this did they call me? Of coarse not. Paypals robots are getting ready to send a another form letter that makes no sense but to stall me which works very well for Paypal and them have yet to send a dime on resloving the problem

Yesterday they got some payback from me by stealing $2500 from my Paypal account for some dumb **bleep** excuse but of course the real reason is to spook me into retreating but it will not work. I paid them $75 for the service I am not getting with the $2500 transaction and they know that the payment is from one of my clients so Paypal does not half to worry if the payment is going to cause them any reason to get up and really do something later

I know it is a big win to Paypal stealing my $2500 because they can put all the payments they rip off into a over night fund and make millions of dollars on the money even if it is for only one day and **bleep** me for the $75 I paid them to not play with my money or of course steal it from me

But they have to give the $2500  back some day, well $2425 after taking out the $75 I paid them to protect my money and not play cat and dog with my payments

Login to Me Too

Dirtdiver42
Contributor
Contributor

I know this isnt the answer youre looking for but on searching for customer assistance didnt help me at all with these yocals.

I too have used pay pal for several yrs and paid lots of money in fees to em and one time an agreement to let ebay automatically take thier fees from my acct had expired and i wasnt aware so i went ahead made my payment to em and everything said it was completed then few wks later i buy some things on ebay and my acct said it had money in it so i used it up not realizing they had this isssue with the expired agreement and hadnt recieved thier payment ,but the logs all told me it was complete. so in turn i went into a negative balance which i made good on and now i get notice theyre gonna start withholding my money for 21 days so transactions clear without issue . Thats the assistance i got out of em and it was thier clerical error but im being penalized

Login to Me Too

lunchboxdesign
New Community Member

I'm also having MAJOR issues with the company's site. Everytime I have to do ANYTHING (look at all my transactions, edit an invoice, basically do anything that requires a change) I'm kicked out and have to sign in again. Also the invoicing is TERRIBLE- my customers are infuriated with me as the payment options are crashing and does not let them pay. 

Paypal- fix your crap. AND LET US TALK TO A PERSON TO RESOLVE ISSUES!

Login to Me Too

Quincy1

After using PayPal for some years, now my only option for adding money to my account is MoneyPak, not the bank account that I have listed and have used for many months. I cannot find an answer to my problem anywhere on PayPal.  I click Add Money and the drop down says 'Money Pak'

Yesterday I could not access my account without giving my bank account information again!!!  I did that, got in, and there are two identical entries for my bank account. One is pending, the other confirmed.  My account is Premium and I am confirmed.  I want to add money from my BANK ACCOUNT...Please check this mistake on the website so I can add money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.