Pending Balance: All my funds are being held for months

infomarketer
New Community Member

Hello Paypal-Team,

Now I try it away on this way, since I get partially no answer via email support. Since March 2012 my Account is pending with 30.000 Dollars. But it's definitely not possible to "block" 30.000 Dollar from OUR Money from OUR customers from OUR product sales. We have many bills to pay to our partners and producer. Only producing our new product has cost 30.000 (i have send the original invoice of the manufacturer to paypal support and also for months some other stuff, all that was required).

We have developed our new product over one year and a 3-month campaign from januar to march was folowing. It is absolutly normal that sales would be "explode" for few days after a launch and a 3 month promotion campagin to a new product. This is the sense of marketing in each company. of apple, to amazon to paypal! But paypal has set a pending at this time.

The blockend Money bring us in big problems. We are a young company and we would grow in our market. This is our money, for that we have hard work over 1 year. We need this money to pay some things and services to continue our business. To block the money is a massive handicap for us, it´s definitively not possible and absolutely frivolous by paypal. We ask for quick solution!

I have called several times via telephone and written more than 20 emails. In May, I was told that PayPal has examined the account and has decided that the money remains blocked. What is this? You have not the right to decide about my money, this is a unreasonable demand! Moreover, I was told that the earliest I should ask again in 6 months to become my money. which is also a unreasonable demand. with all due respect, this is a effrontery. the 6 months are now long gone and nothing has happened.

The problem is that there are no right contact person. not by phone, not by email, not in the forum. each responds to another person. thus you have to declare on facts over and over again and start over. no decision has delegating and pushes it to the next. It is extremely annoying that happens here, and a large negative example, as a young and clean working company stumbles to bankrupt. For this procedure as I can not develop more understanding. I ask again to immediately release the account completely, so that we can finally work with our money... money belong to us and which we have been 8 months thanks to paypal cannot invest profitably.

Disappointed greetings
Tobias

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.