Paypal UPS Shipping Charges

jrmars
Contributor
Contributor

I recently sent a package from Tenn. to Arizona using Paypal UPS.  It cost me $18.53.  This seemed way high to me so I went directly to the UPS website to see what the cost would be apart fro Paypal.  The cost was $13.54!!  What is going on here>?  That's a huge difference and a profit killer.  Also, if you try to print a UPS label using Paypal and it looks all screwed up and your browser is IE 9 or 10, that's the reason.  Your have to use Chrome or Firefox according to a Paypal Pep I tlked on the phone.  Nowhere on their website do they tell you this causing customers frustration and a lot of wasted time!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tottshr
New Community Member

I'm glad I read your post.  I'm using IE and I've been having issues printing shipping labels.  It's been a while since I've used paypal to ship, and when I went to ship recently, every time I tried to print the label a pitney bowes website appears and I can't get past it.  Why would I want to use PB and pay a monthly fee when I only ship using paypal a few times a year????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.